Monday, January 16, 2012

Lots of Happy Dancing

First, I ordered a floor stand so I can stitch on Egypt Garden! I was so excited when the UPS guy rang the doorbell. Now I have no excuse so hopefully we shall see some progress pics soon!



I had stitched Wildflower Hearts back in 2006 thinking it would be a pretty Christmas ornament. However, it's too large to be an ornament. So I made it into a flat fold. This is my first flat fold so I am delighted with how it turned out. I'm not real good at making bows but I think it turned out just fine.


5 comments:

Cole said...

Your flatfold turned out awesome, great finish!

Stitching Sweetie said...

Your flat fold is gorgeous!

geeky Heather said...

Love the flat fold, it turned out great!

Joysze said...

Nice floor stand. :D Finishing looks so pretty. Great job on it. :D

Caitlin @ Naughts Cross Stitches said...

gorgeous flat fold and I love the cross stitch on the floor stand :D