Friday, March 23, 2012
I have been really busy and almost forgot all about TUSAL. I got up at 2 am to take the dog out and I suddenly remembered that I was supposed to post my orts. I took the first photo with the beautiful bluebonnets that are growing in my front yard. Since you really can't see the orts that well, I also took a close up.
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
First off, I have to thank Rhona and Helen for giving me this award. Thank you ladies!
Ok, so here are the details:
Liebster is a German word, meaning favorite, dearest or beloved, and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
So, choosing 5 blogs that haven't already gotten this award is the tough part. Here we go.
1. Andrea's Blog
2. Gathering Thoughts
3. Sara's Blog, Just Another Flamingo On The Lawn
4. Susan's Blog, Yellow Flower Meadow
5. Stitchinkat's Pawprints Blog
And now for 5 random facts about me. Hmm....Ok.
1. I LOVE cheese. Yummy!
2. I am afraid of heights. Or as I call it, I get nervous up high.
3. I have always wanted an English Bulldog.
4. I am scared of horses but I have had to get over that because I often feed my cousin's horses when they go on vacation. They aren't very tame so that sure doesn't help.
5. I love mystery shows, movies, and books.
Saturday, March 17, 2012
I decided in honor of St. Patricks Day, I would take a few photos of the clover in my backyard. I love this time of year.
My Nephew was a tired tiger and fell asleep while eating his peanut butter and jelly sandwich. That is pure cuteness so of course, I had to get a photo of it. Hee hee!
Tuesday, March 13, 2012
Here's my Robin Hood by Little House Needleworks all done! Sorry for the crappy photo though. Every time I worked on this, I found myself popping in a Robin Hood movie/show and sometimes King Arthur movies as well. I have always been a huge fan of Robin Hood so when I saw this design, I knew I had to stitch it.