Wednesday, March 21, 2012
First off, I have to thank Rhona and Helen for giving me this award. Thank you ladies!
Ok, so here are the details:
Liebster is a German word, meaning favorite, dearest or beloved, and the Liebster is awarded by bloggers to other, newer bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers, to spread the word and help the new(er)bies gain wider recognition. The award comes with four conditions that each recipient must satisfy when accepting:
1. Choose five up-and-coming blogs (with fewer than 200 followers) to award the Liebster to.
2. Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.
3. Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you are giving the award to with links to their sites. Leave comments on their blogs so they know about the award.
4. Share five random facts about yourself that people don't know about you.
So, choosing 5 blogs that haven't already gotten this award is the tough part. Here we go.
1. Andrea's Blog
2. Gathering Thoughts
3. Sara's Blog, Just Another Flamingo On The Lawn
4. Susan's Blog, Yellow Flower Meadow
5. Stitchinkat's Pawprints Blog
And now for 5 random facts about me. Hmm....Ok.
1. I LOVE cheese. Yummy!
2. I am afraid of heights. Or as I call it, I get nervous up high.
3. I have always wanted an English Bulldog.
4. I am scared of horses but I have had to get over that because I often feed my cousin's horses when they go on vacation. They aren't very tame so that sure doesn't help.
5. I love mystery shows, movies, and books.