Friday, February 27, 2009
Here is How Does Your Garden Grow? Mystery. I finished part 10. And yes, you do see a red/pink stain along the side. It's kool-aid. It isn't going to affect the design but I would still like to remove it. Since I'm so close to the end, I'm planning to finish it and then wash it in Oxy Clean. I may change my mind and wash it sooner but we'll see.
Here is a preview of the fabric I'm using for Book of Ink Circles in the upcoming BoInk SAL. It is Champagne Cocktail Flair by Enchanted Fabrics.
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
This is "Life Is Good" from Tailwaggers #1 by Jeanette Crews Designs. Right now it looks a little spooky but when it's done, it will be a Basset. The fabric is Smokey Haze Flair by Enchanted Fabrics.
This is Croakworth by Ink Circles. I'm using DMC Variations #'s 4215, 4045, and 4140. The flies/dragonflies were supposed to be stitched in the same thread as the frogs but I thought they looked more like dragonflies when stitched in the purple-ish thread. The fabric is "Tea" Monaco.
Sunday, February 22, 2009
Monday, February 16, 2009
I think this is round 4 but I could be wrong. Anyway, here is my block on Claire's RR piece. It is April Cat. This and the rest of the kitties are freebies from www.cyberstitchers.com. Sorry, I can never get the darn link thing to work for me, so no direct link.
This is my block next to Shannon's block. It's going to cute when it's done!
Saturday, February 14, 2009
Here is this Saturdays band done. I had planned to get more done on my other projects this week but I'm trying to finish up a block on a RR piece. I'm getting really close. I'm also trying to get a quilt top pieced but I keep getting distracted.
Sunday, February 8, 2009
This is Bug Collector by Jeannette Douglas Designs. Several of us on "The Wagon" are doing this one as a SAL. We stitch 1 band each Saturday until it's complete. Saturday, I had to babysit for most of the day so I stitched mine on Sunday.
Saturday, February 7, 2009
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
I finally got the klosters done on my hardanger piece. I have made a minor mistake but unless you look hard,you don't see it. I don't think it's that noticeable and it doesn't mess up the symmetry of the design, therefore, I'm not going to worry too much about it. I think the next step is a button hole stitch.
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Here is my progress on Little Snap Dragon. I didn't get quite as much done on it as I would have liked but it's still progress. I've been in a stitching slump here lately.
On the bright side however, I have been in the quilting mood. This is the startings of a quilt for my little cousin. I think I have 9 out of 35 blocks completed. I also have to finish her brother's quilt.