Monday, February 13, 2023

I'm Back!

 Wow! It's been a while hasn't it? I had a bit of a stitching slump due to moving. We had started packing to move, we had a hurricane, the old house flooded, left my job, got a new job, moved into a new house, insanity from there on out. It's been maybe 5 years or so since I had stitched. I finally picked it back up in August 2022. Here are some finished projects I've gotten done since August. Most of these are small kits that I figured would help ease me back into stitching. 



This is Winged Monarch by Mill Hill. So pretty! My Mom loves butterflies, especially Monarchs so I'm planning to give this to her as soon as I get it framed.


Here is Courtin' Froggies by Mill Hill. I got to have my frogs! Lol.


This is My Pad by Mill Hill. It's supposed to be a magnet but I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do with it. I will either make it into the magnet, a Christmas ornament, or mount it to hang it on a wall.



This was my focus piece. Nefertiti from the Janlynn kit, Egyptian Pair. The kit came with King Tut and Nefertiti, on separate but matching pieces. This took me 2 months from start to finish.


Here's Charlie, a kit by The Pioneer Woman. I have a soft spot for Bassets. 

I have a few things that I need to update on this blog as a lot has changed since my last post. I will try to work on that a little at a time. I don't want to spend all of my stitching time talking about stitching. ;)


1 comment:

☝️ Cupcakes said...

Your blog is very enjoyable and entertaining. Keep it up! ❤️️