Monday, April 12, 2010

Busy, Busy!

As you can see, I have no crafty updates. Spring is always a busy time for me. We seem to expand our garden a little more each year so I have been out there planting, watering, composting, and weeding. If all goes well, I will be harvesting tomatoes, squash, zucchini, green beans, purple hull peas, Lima beans, corn, cucumbers, potatoes, swiss chard, and various peppers. I'm getting hungry just thinking about it!

I am hoping to get a few crafty things done this month though. I have a RR piece that I need to work on and I promised my Mom to help her make 60+ pin cushion ladies (It's a pot with a painted face and a pin cushion hat) that she is making for a Mother's Day banquet. When we get some of those done, I will post a photo. They really do turn out cute.

I also need to work on my cousin's quilt but I doubt I could finish it by the end of this month.

No comments: