Saturday, February 20, 2010

A Finished Project!


This is "Life Is Good" from the Tailwaggers #1 book by Jeanette Crews Designs. It is stitched on Smokey Haze Flair Monaco from Enchanted Fabrics. It looks like many of the dogs that I have had over the years but more so like Priscilla, our first Basset Hound. I think we got her when I was 6 or 7 years old and we have had Bassets ever since. I had thought about stitching all of their names around it in a border of some kind but I decided against that. I'm not sure there would be enough room. There would be Priscilla, Lily, Daisy, Freckles, Buster, Sweet Pea, Petunia, Julie, Blue Bonnet (Bonnie), and Peter. That's not including the 3 liters of puppies that we have had since we didn't keep them.

1 comment:

Jules said...

What a cute puppy dog!