Monday, September 14, 2009
Emily's Quilt Top
I finished the top for Emily's quilt!! I added a border to add a little extra to the sides and because she wanted more "red" in the quilt. Next, I have to finished Nathan's quilt top and then I will have the quilting parts left. I have the backing fabrics so I have no excuse not to get these finished in time. Another goal done!
Oops! Edited to add: The pattern for this quilt came from McCall's Quick Quilts, September 2008 issue. The quilt was called "Berry Patch" but since I used butterflies instead of stawberry fabric, I'll call mine "Butterfly Field".