Friday, August 1, 2008
25th Anniversary Progress
It's not best picture, lighting-wise, but oh well. This is my latest progress on 25th Anniversary. Those of you who are familiar with this design will note that I have changed the ribbon color. I also decided not to use metallics in the ribbon because I didn't like how the threads were laying when the metallics were added. I still have a little bit of greenery, the tails of the ribbons, the backstitching, and then the wording left. It's going to be a wedding sampler instead of an anniversary sampler. I'm really hoping to finish this by the end of August. We shall see how well I do!