Thursday, September 6, 2007

Welcome to my blog!

Well, I finally gave in and started a blog. I'll probably talk mostly about cross stitching since that is what I do most of the time.

Speaking of which, here is a progress pic of 25th Anniversary by The Silver Lining that I was working on last week. I don't know if you can tell yet but it's going to be 2 white roses. I'm planning on leaving off the 25th part and turn it into a wedding sampler for my sister. This week I am working on Dragon Ride by Teresa Wentzler. If you haven't guessed already, I am a rotation stitcher.

3 comments:

Vanessa said...

So far so good on your blog. Looks great to me. I will save in my favorites and check often. Your stitching is great!

Solitary Raven said...

yes it is beautiful ! I like the colors :) It is a rose or a fairy ?? I havent seen the pattern I dont think ... it is beautiful!

Zeb said...

Ah :)
I'm a new stitching blogger too, although I don't think I could ever compete with the one draw card yours and many other of my favourite blogs have... beautiful, detailed and unique completed pieces!

I am definitely adding you on my rss feed and blog ^_^